Ronin WOLF's forum for SI uni 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Tactics

Go down

War Tactics Empty War Tactics

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 am

Well Wolfs, it finally happened. We are now in a real war. 5 hits per planet from that alliance. Now I am sure most of you raid, and I am sure most of you don't raid to crash fleet, but raid to gain res, am i not correct?

Guess what, that all changes NOW! You aim to kill, your one and only goal is to stomp these guys into the ground and demolish their fleet, let's get started, shall we?

Numero Uno!!

Never EVER leave your fleet unattended. Even if you just have a few transmitters, EF them if you know you are going to be away from the computer for more than half an hour. Escape Flight is your ONLY defense.

Never put a raiding base in the SAME system as the planet you are going after. Always have it one, or two away. Most players don't bother checking the systems outside their own because they figure the farther away the person is, the more time they will have to react. Well guess what, if they haven't seen that planet, they don't know you are within striking distance. But likewise, if you settle INSIDE their own system, they will notice you in a day or two. Surprise is your ALLY!!

Once you have established your base of operations to stage attacks from, move your fleet there, and set up an EF schedule. Make this slightly different from the normal times you EF, and make them different everyday. Your BOO should hold all of your capital ships, and enough transmitters to raid properly, but NOT all of your spy probes. You NEVER spy from your BOO, this tells the people you are stalking where you are going to attack from. Spy from a different planet everyday. Even if the probe will take an HOUR to get there, thats a nuisance for the player you are targeting, and sooner or later they will forget the probe is even coming.

If you have a big enough fleet, try to split your main battle fleet in two. Set up two BOOs around the player you are aiming for, and station half your fleet at either base. This way, once you actually start making hits, you can hit him from multiple directions, and if he discovers one of your BOOs, you can move your fleet to the other.

OK ladies and gentlemen, this is all i can give you. The rest of it is dependent on your skill as a space pilot, and calculations. Battle prep is key. Always find the players planets (as many as you can) and always probe at least twice while an attack is outgoing. Be careful for ninjas, and God Speed.

-Fandango

Back to top Go down

War Tactics Empty Re: War Tactics

Post  sandog Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:52 pm

attention those who dont know!!!!!

a BOO is a "BASE of OPERATIONS"
sandog
sandog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 pm

What!?!?!? Shocked I had no idea!?!?!?!?!

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down