Ronin WOLF's forum for SI uni 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOLF Communication

Go down

WOLF Communication Empty WOLF Communication

Post  ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣ Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Simple, to be effective in battle, a team must be effective in communication. Even if you are the silent type, it will only be to your benefit if you communicate with the rest of the WOLF members.

Our official way of communicating is done through yahoo IM. If you don't have an account, we would like to ask you to get an account eventually set up so that you are truly plugged into the WOLF pack.

SaborWolf: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...is my username for chating. Just copy, paste & send the contact request. Please make sure you identify who you are when you send the contact request, or it will probably get turned down. For me, personally, also.... I do not use this as an email, so don't try to send me an email via yahoo. In this forum we will post the yahoo of every WOLF team member.

M22sandog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

.... I hope to see others posting their yahoo IM ID on here so that we are all connected. But this isn't just a suggestion, this will be a requirement when you start to raid & do battle while in WOLF. Again, it's for your benefit.

SaborWOlf
ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣
ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣
Admin

Back to top Go down